Monday 28 September 2015

5 Things To Buy This Fall 2015!

Hello Beautiful!

So apparently I am writing a Fall related post on a very hot day today -how ironic!

This is my third post in the Fall 2015 series that I have started on my blog. My first post was about the 5 Lipsticks I chose that are perfect for Fall 2015 and then another post done on the amazing Fall Collection by HOBO by HUB. You can find the links to these at the very end of this post (:

Now I've been hooked to the New York Fashion Week and the trends for Pre-Fall and Fall itself and after lots of researches, comparisons and reviews I have made a list of 5 things that were seen in almost all the runways and collections for Fall this year. 5 things that you have got to get to complete or build your Fall outfit around! Suffice to say that you'll be seeing a lot of this, this season.


The 5 things you must buy this Fall 2015:


Scarf:

Take your fall outfit to the next level with a scarf! A perfect way to dress up your outfit this Fall. Scarves were spotted in the collections of Marc by Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Tommy Hilfiger, Public School and Coach at the New York Fashion Week for Fall 2015.
Silk, knitted or graphic, take your pick and style it to keep yourself warm and trendy.



www.forever21.com     www.modcloth.com       www.farfetch.com       www.forever21.com         www.barneys.com


Turtle Neck:
Turtle necks have been on every single runway in some form or fashion at the New York Fashion Week for Fall 2015! Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria Beckham (my FAV!), Prabal Gurung, Alexander Wang, Boss, Delpoza, Narciso Rodriguez, Oscar De La Renta, Rag & Bone, Opening Ceremony, Edun, DKNY you name it! Turtlenecks are a versatile piece that can be dressed up or dressed down and can be paired up and layered for so many looks! 



www.forever21.com                                               www.missguidedus.com                                    www1.macys.com


Coat or Cape:
Oversized, belted, printed, cropped, Fall is the perfect time to start with the coats and capes! Amp up a simple outfit with a chic coat or a cape. Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Proenza Schouler, Boss, Delpozo, Michael Kors, Narciso Rodriguez, Rodarte, Vera Wang all showcased beautiful and edgy coats, jackets and capes at the New York Fashion Week for Fall 2015.



 No21                         Protagonist                        Rodriguez                       Tanya Taylor               Vince


Wide Legged Pant: 

Wide Legged Pants came in spot light on runways for this season. As much as we love our skinnys; wide-legged, flared and high-waisted pants seemed to take their place at the runways. Delpozo, Narciso Rodriguez, Vera Wang, Rosie Assoulin, The Row, Donna Karan , Victoria Beckham, Michael Kors all show cased either long, cropped, plain, printed or bold wide legged pants at the New York Fashion Week this season. 



                            www.forever21.com                                         www.anthropologie.com


Ankle Boots:
Booties are one of the must-haves for Fall and Winter, whether they are flats, wedges or heels. Get your shoe-game on point with Ankle Boots/ Booties this Fall. Ankle boots were seen at almost all the shows in the New York Fashion Week Fall 2015, to name a few: Boss, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Phillip Lim, Prabal Gurung, Suno, Jason Wu, Wes Gordon.


www,forever21.com       Karen Scott Nalla     www.missguidedus.com     www.forever21.com    INC International

I love how Fall fashion looks so comfy and cozy, makes me wanna grab a cup of coffee but no, who am I kidding? It's a 100 degree here where I live! Nonetheless Fall fashion is something I look forward to and enjoy following.
I tried my best to be thorough with this post and also provide you with options where you can buy the 5 things I believe are must-haves, you have all those designers and brands to prove *wink*

So which one will you be starting with? It'll be either a cape or turtleneck for me!

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!
___________________________________________________________
Fall Series:
#1 : Lipsticks for Fall 2015
#2 : Start your Fall 2015 with HOBO by HUB
___________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the website link(s) provided in this post and do not earn or get anything in return in anyway if you click on or use the links.

12 comments:

  1. I love wearing shawls and turtle necks in fall. The look very elegant on. Great post:)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love love Fall/Winter Fashion! (: Thank you so much hun <3

      xo

      Delete
  2. Fall is my favorite weather! I love my scarf, coat and boots. Can't wait to wear them again this season. Great post!
    www.blogsbyfa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love Fall Fashion too (:

      Delete
  3. Joggers, my fav fall item :D love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get boots this time! Rest I have already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In winter, I love to buy shawls and scarfs instead of wearing them *wink*.... the post is very well written...It's great hun..
    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the appreciation Fatima <3 Hahah *high-five* for buying stuff for the sake of buying :P But no seriously, incorporate them in your outfits this season to make a statement ;)

      xo

      Delete
  6. long coats and boots are my love .. nice post dear .. do check my blog ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3 You have an amazing blog! (:

      Delete

Thank you for your comment (: